Board of Selectmen
- Jason Bridges and Rita Higgins won the two open seats for three year terms on the Board of Selectmen in Tuesday’s Election.
- Incumbent Nat Lowell was re-elected to a five-year seat.
Nantucket Islands Land Bank
- Kristina Jelleme was elected to the Land Bank Commission.
Historic District Commission (HDC)
- Ray Pohl (Incumbent) and Vallorie Oliver (former alternate and now a full member) were each elected to three year terms on the Historic District Commission.
- Dr. Tim Lepore and Zona Butler, both incumbents, were re-elected to three year terms on the School Committee.
- Sarah Alger, incumbent, was re-elected to a new term as Modertaor.
Shellfish and Harbor Advisory Board (SHAB)
- Willis “Bill” Blount and Peter Brace, both incumbents, were each re-elected to the Shellfish and Harbor Advisory Board.
Nantucket Water Commission
- Nelson “Snooky” Eldridge, incumbent, was reelected to the Nantucket Water Commission
Siaconset Water Commission
- Gerald Eldridge was a winning write-in candidate for a seat on the Sconset Water Commission.